Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Quick Thoughts...

I'm waiting to title this blog until I have finished writing. I'm not sure what all this post will contain. I have so much in my head that is itching to get out.

This coming weekend Kellie Pickler is going to be performing at the State Fair. I have been planning this event with my friends for over a month...seriously, I could not wait!

Creative Designs is a design firm in the town next door. The owner asked me to join them part time over the holidays. Of course, I was estatic. I received a call from them yesterday asking me if I could work Thursday and Saturday. YES! .....oh wait, 12 to 5 on Saturday....umm, that Kellie Pickler concert...yeah, it's at 7...and the fair....I mean I wanted more than an hour to spend there beforehand. So Saturday is not looking too grand right now. Did I say that?! Of course not! Was I thinking that?! Of course I was!

Everything I have planned and prepared for is finally here....from my class in high school, to my 150 hours of FREE labor at Stone House Interiors...yeah, I called them out.... to my classes at Liberty and my student loans that I am paying...anyhow, you get the picture. It's finally here.

And I want to miss it all because of a Kellie Pickler concert....


I thought this blog was going to be longer but it's 10:00....more will follow later on...I'm exhausted and have other things I should be doing....

until I have time again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment